Episode seven features the closest thing we could get to a celebrity, Chris D’Orso, Assistant Director of Enrollment Communications at Stony Brook University. Aside from being “the Twitter guy” on campus, Chris co-hosts Admissions Live, part of the newly rebranded Higher Ed Live Network. We chat with Chris about breakfast foods, but more interestingly about social media on campus and how to balance the love for the place you work with the love you have for your alma mater. We also do a little digging and find something out about Chris that may be a little less known.
Links to cool stuff:
- Teddy Bear the Porcupine Video: click here
- Bob Skipper Video: click here
- Higher Ed Live: click here
- Admissions Live Episode about Sexual Assault on Campus: click here
- Chris’ Blog Post About his Experience on Jeopardy: click here